A recognised expertise to assist you in the event of commercial litigation or disputes with respect to business law
We provide our clients with expertise in the pre-litigation phase (anticipation of conflicts, information searches, amicable expert assessment, etc.) as well as during the monitoring of the litigation and post-litigation procedure (sale disputes, shareholder disputes, economic and financial difficulties, monitoring of contractual commercial commitments, etc.).
Our team offers our clients real-time information monitoring and involves them in all stages of reflection and consultation to arrive at the solution that best meets their expectations.
Our team also offers assistance in disputes between shareholders (abuse of majority, of minority, equality, appointment of ad hoc or provisional representatives, right of information of the partners or management fault, …)
We can also assist you in conflicts with respect to any commercial contractual commitment or in the event of industrial disputes or technical litigation (latent defect, lack of conformity, non-performance of contract, recovery, breach of contract, amicable and legal expert assessment).
- Anticipation of conflicts or search for amicable post-conflict solutions: strategic and legal advice, advice throughout the litigation process.
- Management of formal notices
- Drafting of contentious deeds: subpoenas, conclusions, briefs
- Request for technical and financial expert valuation, follow-up and assistance to the assessment, drafting of the statements
- Emergency interim proceedings, urgent proceedings on request and at short notice
- Defence speech and assistance at hearings, accompaniment in the event of conciliation or mediation