FIDUCIAL Legal by Lamy assists banks in debt collection, real estate seizure, liability claims, or advice before these procedures (risk anticipation, strategy definition).Contact us
Our offer in banking and finance law
We assist and represent credit institutions before civil and commercial courts
Liability action and specific litigationRead more
We assist banking institutions who face risks of default by their clients in order to protect their best interests.
Prevention measures and collective proceedingsRead more
We conduct all required actions for banking institutions in order to exercise their rights
Provisional measures and debt collectionRead more
We assist banking institutions in both the prevention and the management of those risks.
Criminal risk and image riskRead more
We assist banking institutions in setting up credit transactions and syndicated loans.
Financing agreements and syndicated loansRead more
Banking, financial and FINTECH players request our services to validate their compliance with banking regulations before or during the realisation of their project.
Regulatory and contractual environmentRead more
- Analysis and participation in the formulation and development of financing contracts (business loans, syndicated loans, etc.), guaranty deeds, etc.
- Risk assessment (recovery risks, risks of civil and/or criminal liability, …)
- Development and fine-tuning of strategies (risk assessment and monitoring, …), implementation (development of related projects…)
- Anticipation and management of default risks, precautionary measures (proceedings by means of application, seizures, etc.), implementation of guarantees, collection practices.
- Initiation of recovery proceedings and defence interventions in civil, commercial and criminal proceedings (risks of liability being called upon…)
- Disciplinary and criminal risk management (hearings and custody measures, assistance with criminal investigation procedures, etc.).
Why choose the law firm FIDUCIAL Legal by Lamy for missions related to banking institutions?
The Banking – Finance department, under the direction of Gérard Legrand, groups lawyers in Lyon and Paris having extensive expertise allowing to deal with all legal issues relating to banks, in particular debt collection, real estate seizure and liability claims, whether as upstream counsel (risk anticipation, strategy definition) or in the litigation phase by supervising all disciplinary and criminal risks.
Thanks to a dynamic team of lawyers, we respond to your requests as quickly as possible.
Our dedicated team of lawyers enables us to respond to all the legal issues of banks